We have created a little questionnaire for you to fill out. We want to get a better understanding of the street team and get some feedback from you as well. This will help us make the street team a better experience for you. It isn’t very long, it should only take you a few minutes to complete.
We will pick 10 random team members who complete it, to receive an album of their choice from a Fearless Records artist (within recent history). To complete the questionnaire, please go to this website: http://bit.ly/nihmIu
Also, don’t forget we are taking signups for the Fearless Friends Tour. You should have received an email about it this weekend, so make sure you check your inbox. The signups are a lot different this time around, so please make sure you read that email!
Check your emails! We sent out an important email this weekend outlining all the details to sign up for this tour. If you never received the email, let us know!
Sign ups for the tour are different than usual, it’s very important that you read the entire email. It will give you all the details!
Thanks a lot guys. Can’t wait to have you all out there promoting this tour!
We still have a ton of open dates available for teamers to work. Please send us an email if you would like to work any of these shows. This is an awesome way to meet new people and help promote our bands in the best way!
If you already signed up but haven’t received a confirmation email, please send us another email
A Skylit Drive - Motel 6 Rock Yourself To Sleep Tour
The Static Jacks - Wombats Tour
For All Those Sleeping - Falling In Reverse Tour
Hot Topic has posted an exclusive track by track sampler of “Awakening” ! Please like the facebook note so I can get an idea of who is signing up for the mission! This is a great way to earn your points before the Fearless Friends Tour! :D
If you have any questions feel free to let me know!
*NOTE: atm facebook isnt letting me post the mission, so send me a facebook msg if you are signing up! :) *
Thanks to everyone who has been working hard. Don’t forget to continue to sign up for our Fall Tours. There have been tour date updates for A Skylit Drive and The Static Jacks so make sure you check the tour dates section on their pages to see if they’re playing near you.
A lot of you have been helping promote the new blessthefall album, “Awakening”, and we’re very appreciative of that. If you haven’t joined their street team yet, you can do so by clicking HERE.
Here are some of the mini missions they have been working on. Please feel free to work on these! Just remember that each mission has different requirements and different tasks. When turning things in, keep it well organized and only turn in one mini mission at a time.
BLESSTHEFALL - “AWAKENING” ITUNES PRE-ORDER
“Awakening” is finally available for pre-order on iTunes. This another great way for you to earn some points before the Fearless Friends Tour kicks off! “Like” the note so I can get an idea of who is participating :)
Due Date: Sept 21
Points Earned : 20
iTunes pre-order link : http://bit.ly/AwakeDigiPre
· Search ‘blessthefall’, ‘BTF’ or ‘Awakening’ on Tumblr and Re-Blog 2 people who have made a post about blessthefall. In your Re-Blog, mention how excited you are for the new album and include a link to the pre-order on iTunes. Make sure you tag #blessthefall, #Awakening, & #FearlessFriendsTour(2 Screenshots)
· Tweet 3 times during the week about how stoked you are for “Awakening” and that it’s available for pre-order on iTunes, also mention it will be released Oct 4th. Make sure you include the link and that your tweets are spaced out so it doesn’t sound like spam. (3 Screenshots)
· Update your facebook status about the “Awakening” pre-order on iTunes and mention that they will be headlining the Fearless Friends Tour this winter (tag the FFT & BTF facebook pages and include the link in the post) (1 screenshot)
· Make a Tumblr post about the pre-order on iTunes. Upload the photo of the album cover, include the iTunes pre-order link, physical pre-order link (www.blessthefallmusic.com), mention that BTF will be headlining the Fearless Friends Tour this winter and include a link to the dates (http://fearlessfriendstour.com/www.blessthefallmusic.com), mention that BTF will be headlining the Fearless Friends Tour this winter and include a link to the dates (http://fearlessfriendstour.com/ ) . Make sure you use the tags “Fearless Friends Tour”, “2011”, “Awakening”, “Pre-Order” & “blessthefall” (1 Screenshot)
· Follow the Fearless Friends Tour on Tumblr (1 Screenshot)
BLESSTHEFALL - “40 Days…” Mini Mission
Due Date: Sept 19th
Points Earned : 10
• Go to the “40 Days…” stream on IGN.com(http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/12/first-listen-blessthefall-40-days ). Leave positive feedback on the website’s feature by “Like”-ing & commenting it (2 screenshots)
• Make a Tumblr post with the “40 Days…” video embedded and write a small review on it. Also include that “Awakening” will be released October 4th and a link to the pre-order bundles. Also mention that blessthefall will be headlining the Fearless Friends Tour this winter. Include the tour artwork and the tour dates. (1 screenshot)
• Update your facebook status about the video. Make sure to tag BTF’s facebook page, a link to the video, mention that the new album Awakening will be released October 4th and a link to the pre-order (1 screenshot)
• Share the video on your facebook wall. (1 Screenshot)
• Update your twitter status about the “40 Days…” video. Make sure to include @blessthefall, a link to the video and #awakening. (1 screenshot)
• Rate and Review “40 Days…” on iTunes. Give the song a 5 start rating and leave a positive comment about the song in the review section. Talk about your favorite part of the song and be genuine. The point of this is to encourage others to purchase the track. (1 screenshot)
• “Like” “40 Days…” on iTunes (http://bit.ly/btf40Days ). You can do this by clicking the little arrow next to “Purchase” and selecting “Like”.
• Share the iTunes link for “40 Days…” on Facebook and Twitter. (2 screenshots)
As many of you may know, Every Avenue and Go Radio are going to hit the road with Yellowcard. This is a HUGE tour for both of these bands and is a great opportunity for our teamers to work together to promote the same tour.
We are looking for our hard working and fully committed teamers to work this tour. Please read below for all details.
If you would like to sign up for this tour, please send us an email with “Yellowcard Tour Signups” in the subject line. In the email please include your full name, current mailing address, and which date you would like to work. We will get back to you as soon as we can and let you know if we can accommodate you. This tour will work a little differently and you will be required to do some extra promotion. Those details will be given to you upon signing up. Please keep in mind, that we have TWO of our bands on this tour and many teamers are going to want to sign up. This means we will have very LIMITED space on our guestlists, please sign up early and get your reports in early.
Check out all of the tour dates HERE or by clicking the image below.
Last week we announced that blessthefall, The Word Alive, Motionless In White, Tonight Alive, and Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! would be playing this winter’s Fearless Friends Tour.
This tour is going to be HUGE and we need the support of the entire Fearless Records Street Team.
Please see the details below for promoting the tour announcement. Please keep in mind we will have limited spots to offer to work this show and we will only be reaching out to our best street teamers to work the tour. If you’d like to work the tour, this is your first opportunity to show off your skills and stand out from everyone else.
Due Date: September 14th
Prize: For completing this mission, it will make you eligible to work the Fearless Friends Tour in your area. We will also be picking 3 street team members to receive a Fearless Records t-shirt.
- Like the Fearless Friends Tour Facebook page
- Share / Invite your friends to like the Fearless Friends Tour Facebook page
- Like all the Fearless Friends Tour artist Facebook pages (This one should already be done)
- Share the Fearless Friends Tour Announcement Facebook Note (You can share it from the Fearless Friends Tour page, blessthefall, The Word Alive, Motionless In White, Tonight Alive, or Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!)
- RSVP to the Fearless Friends Tour date that you want to attend on Facebook. (You can find these events on the Fearless Friends Tour Facebook Page.)
- Make a status update on Facebook about the Fearless Friends Tour. Tag the lineup and include a link to FearlessFriendsTour.com
- Make a tweet about the Fearless Friends Tour. Tag the lineup and include a link to FearlessFriendsTour.com
- Make a Fearless Friends Tour Facebook banner by using the images provided on the Fearless Street Team page. Keep this banner up for at least a week.
- Participate in the FearlessFriendsTour.com “Reblog Contest”
- Visit all of these websites and watch the announcement videos from each band. Pick one website to interact with, by “liking” the feature or leaving a comment.
- The Word Alive
- Motionless In White
- Tonight Alive
- Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
Total Screenshots: 10 Screenshots